BLOXR Solutions is a USA manufacturer of proprietary scatter radiation protection products (“lead” aprons and attenuating hand cream). BLOXR® products are designed to reduce exposure for clinicians and patients through innovative applications of its patented technologies. Applicable to users in hospitals, surgical centers, cardiac cath labs, interventional radiology, orthopedics, radiology departments, imaging facilities, veterinary practices, dental offices or anywhere protection is needed.
New Product – Reusable Facemask
- The outer fabric is a nylon ripstop finished with a polyurethane coating and water repellent finish. The inner fabric is a breathable, moisture-wicking polyester mesh.
- No X-Ray Attenuation Properties
- Disinfect with disinfectant wipe or soap and water
- Choose from 4 sizes: Adult, Small Adult/Teen, Child (age 7-12), Small Child (age 3-6)
- Designed for extended use with no uncomfortable elastic behind the ears to avoid instances of skin irritation or cutting when worn for long periods of time. For those wanting earloops instead of ties, mask is easily modified (see video).
- Now includes a cord lock for added adjustability and to prevent slippage of the mask.
Disclaimer: Not returnable. This is not a medical device cleared by the FDA. This option is for when Personal Protective Equipment (N95 recommended for Covid-19) is unavailable. This facemask is manufactured per CDC guidelines for homemade masks. Homemade masks are not considered PPE. Wearing this mask over a N95 mask may extend the life of your N95 mask.